Wednesday

Am I crazy?!

I must have really lost it, I have been reading some of my college friends blogs, thought they were so damn cool, that I too must jump on the blogging train. My biggest fear....What if I cannot "blog" as well as they do! Like will anyone really care what I write. And then I have thoughts, what if people I work with read this? Or friends, possibly ones that I might want to write about, then they get their feelings hurt? Oh God...What really have I done?! Or what if the "ex" stumbles upon the blog. NIGHTMARE! See, this blogging thing is so random for me and so off!!

My fellow blogger friends from college have these great lists of things you will never see them doing. I read one comment someone made about things you thought you would never do but have. That would be the list I would have to start. Things I never thought I would do and yet, I have. Many I am so proud of..others well, we all have our moments. So here goes!!!


  1. Cheat on my husband. (well ex that is)
  2. Have a child, yes this year my husband, 2nd that is, and I had a baby girl.
  3. Love being a parent. I knew I would love it, but love it. I never thought it would be so powerful. I cannot imagine life without Sydney.
  4. Be married more than once. I am married to my 2nd husband as I stated before. He is amazing. I cannot believe I am so lucky to have him in my life.
  5. Graduate college. I had some pretty mean people in my past, and I was told by them that I could become a factory worker. Mind you this is after I had been in college for 3 years. Gee thanks for that vote of confidence!
  6. Weigh over 300 pounds. Yes, I did over 4 years ago. But with gastric bypass surgery I am now healthy and happy.
  7. Have a C-section.
  8. Almost die from a nosebleed.
  9. Ride the sky coast at Six Flags, it is the ride that they take you up on this wire like a HUGE swing and you pull the rip cord and you fly down. It was crazy!
  10. Jump off a cliff into a river...twice!
  11. Go to Hawaii..I will go back!!
  12. Go back to work at a company I left the previous year.
  13. Be asked to come back to work after leaving the year previous...they came looking for me.
  14. Meet Jacque Pepin and Martin Yan...and they talked with me....totally crazy!
  15. Blog.

I know that there are tons more things I will think of once I hit publish.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM , Blogger Tacey said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm planning to do a list like this soon too. It's surprising how we think to ourselves, "oh, I'd never do that!" Then many years later... you've gone and done it!

 
At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss where you told me you had a new blog? I just found you, my friend. As for friends reading blogs and whoops.. you said something about them. I live with that fear every time I open my mouth that I have a blog. Like I told my step mom the other day that I have this blog and I heard her writing down the addres.. and I thought. SHIT. Have I said anything that she doesn't need to know???
Welcome to blogging, btw. love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home