Wednesday

Here I go...jumping on the bandwagon...100 things about me

Seen this list on quite a few other blogs, so being the "follower" that I am here is my list of 100 things about me...

  1. I am married to my 2nd husband.
  2. I went to college for 5 years, wasted my parents money for 5 years, and never graduated.
  3. Went back to college when I was 32, I think, graduated 2 1/2 years later in a totally different degree plan, that I went for years before.
  4. I have my bachelors degree in Business Management, yes it is a BS/BM....pretty much sums up the area I work in...shit.
  5. I have a daughter, she is the light of my life.
  6. Her laughing makes me cry.
  7. I cry a lot, about a lot of different things, many times it is from the astounding amount of love I feel for my family.
  8. I believe that friends can grow apart.
  9. I have been hurt by friends and probably never will tell them why.
  10. I tend to have very close friends, and then something happens and they pull away from me.
  11. I wonder if I am a good friend.
  12. My college best friend does not talk to me anymore, she hated that I cheated on my ex-husband.
  13. I do not regret meeting my current husband, I regret hurting people in the process.
  14. I believe in God.
  15. I am an only child.
  16. I am 6' 1" tall, I get asked "how tall are you?" All the time.
  17. I hated being tall when I was young.
  18. I love being tall now that I am an adult.
  19. I question my ability to raise a productive, valuable person in society.
  20. I believe that Martha Stewart got screwed because she is a woman.
  21. I like Martha Stewart, I don't care if you don't.
  22. My dream is to be a chef.
  23. I believe wherever you reside you should attempt to speak the native tongue spoken.
  24. I have been to Europe twice.
  25. I cannot speak a foreign language, but I learned please and thank-you for each country I visited.
  26. I wish I spoke Spanish.
  27. I attempt to speak Spanish daily to my employees.
  28. I work for a construction company.
  29. I am in management, a "uppity" name for babysitting.
  30. I am the youngest person in my office, and I "manage" everyone that is older than me.
  31. I hate incompetence.
  32. I dress my daughter in "girlie" clothes, while I can.
  33. I am not a "girlie" girl.
  34. I believe in a women's right to choose. Just because you believe in a choice does not mean you would or have had an abortion.
  35. I have had sculptured nails for over 10 years.
  36. I bite my nails when they are not done.
  37. I believe in a "soul mate."
  38. I knew I married the wrong person when I met my current husband.
  39. I love to fish.
  40. I hate to touch fish and eat fish.
  41. I get along better with men in the workforce than women.
  42. I hate the way my husband drives.
  43. I yell about it a lot when we are in the car together.
  44. I do not like to drive fast.
  45. I dislike motorcycles.
  46. I believe that pot should be legalized.
  47. I do not smoke pot.
  48. I never had a dog until I was married.
  49. I always wanted a dog when I was growing up.
  50. I love Pugs.
  51. I suffer from depression.
  52. I take medication to keep myself "centered."
  53. I dislike Tom Cruise.
  54. I have a love/hate thing towards Oprah.
  55. I do not deal well with people who waller in self-pity.
  56. I believe in trying to find the good in everything, even when it seems impossible.
  57. I find it hard to accept compliments.
  58. I love Julia Child, I cried when I heard she had passed away.
  59. I wish I could sing.
  60. I have no musical talent whatsoever, I cannot read music, cannot play anything.
  61. I am not artistic.
  62. I wish I could be a stay at home Mom.
  63. I worried that I would "lose" myself to motherhood while I was pregnant.
  64. I now cannot imagine anything better than to lose myself to motherhood.
  65. I do not want anymore children.
  66. I never went into labor.
  67. I try to put others before myself.
  68. I can be selfish.
  69. I am cranky in the mornings, especially on the weekends if I don't get to sleep.
  70. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE coffee.
  71. I think 7-11 has the best coffee out there. They even have a coffee bar!
  72. I think Starbucks is overrated.
  73. I love spicy food.
  74. I can eat spicier food than a lot of men that I know.
  75. I compete with men a lot, and it usually gets me in trouble.
  76. I believe that men are physically stronger, I believe that women have a higher pain threshold than men and are mentally stronger.
  77. I hate being weak.
  78. I refuse to show weakness in my job.
  79. I close my office door when I feel weak.
  80. My husband does not know that I blog. He hates blogs.
  81. I have a journal I am keeping for Sydney as she grows.
  82. I like reality TV, my husband hates it.
  83. I used to have a web page about my gastric bypass surgery.
  84. I have lost over 150 pounds from my surgery.
  85. I used to weight 345 pounds.
  86. I only gained 20 pounds while I was pregnant.
  87. I consider myself VERY lucky.
  88. I lost all my pregnancy weight in one week, plus one pound.
  89. I still need to lose about 30 more pounds.
  90. I cannot own a scale, I have OCD.
  91. I want a tummy tuck.
  92. I doubt I will ever have one.
  93. I used to have my belly button pierced.
  94. I once lost 98 pounds on Weight Watchers.
  95. I love Princess Diana, I think she was such a strong woman.
  96. I never thought Brad Pitt was attractive.
  97. I constantly want a new car.
  98. I worked in Corporate American for one year.
  99. I hate to fly, I have to take drugs to fly.
  100. I love my family more than myself.

Can't believe I did it.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Sidney said...

Wow, lots of info. I love coffee too. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought Brad Pitt was attractive either. I didn't know Julia Childs died. And I too keep a journal for Ellie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home