Thursday

Mommy, Daddy & Baby



Well, here we are the happy family of three. I don't let her put her hands in my mouth anymore, not since she gave me the mouth viral infection....

I am about to embark on the journey to the damn doctor again, for me again. I have been battling this shit again for 5 days, I refuse to give in, but today I have the Pink Eye.......

I swear I am going to get a huge piece of glass, strap it to Sydney's head and make her walk around like she is on a slide that goes under the microscope, since she is nothing but a huge walking germ she should look like the specimen she is. I guess it is unfair to blame it all on her, everyone I know has been battling this crap back and forth. My parents are down with it too, so I could have picked it up from them. It could always be worse, my friend Kim is battling a war of her own with Little Man and Rotavirus. Yucky stuff!!! I guess I will take my snot and hacking cough and gruff voice that comes and goes with a smile and go on.

Now, for a total non-sequitur....

Do you ever realize how much we blog about stupid fucking people? I know that the catch phrase for the moment is that "Here's your sign!" Dude from Comedy Central. (I had no clue for months what people were talking about, but I saw a snippet of his show and thought, not that bad of an idea) But in the past two days two blogs I read religiously speak of this vary topic. Take Nita's post from yesterday. The whole issue she wrote about makes my blood boil to such high levels I have to walk away from it because I really want to beat the holly hell out of this oxygen breathing waste of space.

Then take this post from Steve. Stupid fucking people, makes one think that if they all fell off of the face of the earth it would probably rotate faster. Mind you I also have a very close friend, and she and I talk on the phone almost daily, and most of the time our conversations consist of how fucking stupid people can be, or is it lazy? To me they seem to go hand and hand at times. Case in point, she calls me yesterday, and tells me she asks a girl in her office to make copies for her of a presentation she has to do the next day. In making these copies, it is making copies of a packet that is to be distributed during the presentation. Wouldn't you just know that if you are making copies of a PACKET to STAPLE THEM TOGETHER?! No, I guess you do not know this. But as my dear friend put it, she was probably too consumed with making wedding plans than to be put out and do WORK at WORK....what a fucking concept....

My Husband has a saying, Most people suck, I am beginning to really believe him.

7 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger Kim said...

OH, you are so sweet! He was better until we fed him milk again! I hope you get better, you don't want to fly with that crap. And pink eye sucks, the only time I had was in both eyes and strep throat. Fun times!

Take care of yourselves and make sure Syd doesn't get this crap.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Ugh on the pink eye. Hope that gets cleared up soon! I like all the new pics! Cute especially daddy getting a piece of cake. Awww!

 
At 6:14 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

in the mountains of Afghanistan than breathing my air.

Unfortunately, they're here and Bill Engvall has a career.

With any luck, however, Britney Spears and husband will careen off a cliff in that sports car of hers.

Sorry about the pink eye, but you should know that there are major advances in topical creams... (ok, bad South Park reference - first Halloween episode).

Hope you feel better.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

I once told someone I respect a great deal that "i can't deal with stupid people." His response was to learn, because there are a lot more of them than there are smart people.

How sad that he is right.

 
At 6:38 AM , Blogger TL said...

Thanks Kim.

Sabrina-
Thanks, I forgot how the drops sting when you put them in, no wonder Syd cried when we did it to her a few weeks ago...

Dan-
I so remember that episode, I tell you South Park is pure genius.

Steve-

I just recently have been told the same thing, told that I need to up my tolerance for stupid people because they are not going away. I was told I focus too much of my energy on them and why waste my time brooding over it. I think being able to up my tolerance will require a lot of liquor...

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Whatever it takes honey. You should try to up your tolerance for stupid people tomorrow night... I hear Midori is really good at that.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger nita said...

kids are dirty bombs that you can't use bleach on EVEN THOUGH THEY REALLY NEED IT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home