Tuesday

My address is.........

OK, I fear this post because I am afraid if I post this all will come tumbling to an end and we will be back at square one. But, well we have a very nice offer on our house, we countered and seems that what we have asked is do-able to all parties involved and we quite possibly could have sold our house. This being said, February is going to be one hell of a month. Never mind we will have to pack the whole house to go into storage, never mind that Syd's party is the first weekend of this month, never mind that the whole family, (grandparents included) will be gone for 10 days of this month out of town. WOW, this is going to get messy. Really the whole packing and moving stuff to storage is the least bit of my worries, I can pack and shove and throw out without a problem. I did just envision the attic and that is a bit scary. But the livable portion of our house has been stripped to the bare minimum that packing it is no real chore.

So, we will be living with my parents until new house is finished. My projection is that about 40-45 days we will be living with them. This is not too bad, it could be 90 days! The only real issue is that my parents have cats, 3 of them and we have dogs, 3 of them. The cats are wild, ferrel rescue cats that are very timid around people and the dogs just might drive them insane, more than they act already. Plus, Scott is very allergic to cats. The only option I see is that he go to the Dr. and get on some high powered drugs to allow him to survive for the days we will be living in the cat house. Things will be very different for those days. Then we move, 10 miles away from my parents. I have a feeling after living with them, my Dad is going to have the hardest time not having Sydney living with him. He has been having issues of us moving SO far away. It is funny to me, and so truly sweet that it makes me cry.

Address change, gotta remember that too, we will change it for our brief stay and then have to change it again! Oh, thank God for bill pay via computer. I better start making a list. When can I cancel the electric, water, phone and all the other "things" so we are not paying for it? Yes, better make a list. And get more boxes...

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

I don't envy you the move and the "waiting period," but it sounds like it will be worth it in the end. Good luck with all of it.

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger TL said...

MM-

Thanks, things have tied up nicely it seems and we have 10 days to wait it out. Once that is over we are in contract phase and we are off the market.

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Kim said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! I am so happy it went well for you. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the new house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home