Saturday

OK Real Quick...

After a day of shopping and none of this took part in Wal-Mart, I got my Chicken Poop, recommended by Kim my BFF and go HERE to check it out. I love it, if you need something beyond chapstick this is the shit...haha! It contains no poop but it is really great. SO, a day of shopping and I must admit I bought stuff for me, my work wardrobe is pretty sad. Seeing that I can just wear jeans and a nice shirt, the shirt factor was getting pretty boring and I was tired of wearing the same five over and over. So I spent some money on me..it was good but the guilt is still there. I came home and Scott bought me another one cup coffee maker since the last one crapped out on me recently and decided like every third use to release all the water on the counter and not into the mug...yeah it got tossed after Scott tried to take it apart...

Anyway, I got home, Syd crashed on the way home, came up to do a bit of Internet browsing and got my Classmates.com update e-mail. Hell I had time so I went over, had not been there in awhile. My conclusion on this, the high school I graduated from here in Texas, we had the highest enrollment of Gomer Pyles. One guy, and I am seriously not kidding thought we all would be intrested in seeing photos of his Rebel Flag that he has hung in is BIG RIG. Yep. Not fucking kidding you. And one photo of him, shows a nicely grown beard with a damn trucker cap on his head where the bill is so creased that it looks like a freaking duck bill and the caption below his photo is Rough and Ready....yeah, I am just so waiting for the next reunion....

And I wonder why my one friend that moved to Cali a few years after graduation told me recently she has no urge to come back...really? I wonder why? You think some people would out grow the look of white trash, well let me tell you, nope it is like stink on a monkey, it just stays there....if you don't believe me, ask and I will give you the name of the high school for you to check out. What a site or would this be sight?

YEEEE HAAAAA!!!

Rough and Ready?!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I feel guilty even admitting that I have a classmates.com sign in! My high school in Oklahoma was so full of cowboys, nerds, and wanna be athletic stars (knocked up, of course) that I'd NEVER want to look back.

--though sometimes curiosity does get the best of me. I am DEFINITELY not rough and ready!!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger New Texan said...

It is impossible to outgrow inbreeding...

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger TL said...

LM-

Yes it seems that no matter how many years we progress out of high school, some people met their highest potential there!!!

NT-

Yes, I think you are right, I think the family tree was straight as a 2 X 4 with some of my former classmates.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas are so much the same, I know there were quite a few redneck losers at our school as well. I have MySpace and alot of people contact me on there. One chick I was good friends with moved to Utah and is now a Homeschooling Mormon mom of 6! That threw me for a loop!

 
At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn't have a whole lot of rednecks, but we had a heapin' helpin' of stuck up snobs. Shell was just telling me that one guy who was in our class is on school board with her and doens't even realize she was in the same class. There were only 180 of us, for pete's sake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home