Wednesday

Gone like a flash

The past week has flown past in record speed. Last week at this time I was a bundle of excitement. Kim and Her family flew in on Friday, from the moment I got up on Friday I was crying, so excited and the evening before because of the massive snowstorm in the west we were sweating that they would make it. For some reason when things were getting really iffy I stayed calm, not my normal manner and everything worked out fine. It was a quick trip for them they had to go back on Christmas Day. I was thankful for each moment I had with Kim. It truly was the best thing I have ever gotten. After they left our house that morning, Scott and I went and got Syd up for her to see what "Santa" had brought. Needless to say since we had been up till 3 AM! we were tired. Syd ran from each toy to the next, and after my parents got there that morning we all spent HOURS unwrapping presents. Way beyond spoiled, all of us! Now when I have to get Syd up in the morning for school she wants to play basketball and her piano and all the other fun things she got, not wanting to go to school. Makes it a bit hard to get her ready and to explain that she will have to do it when she gets home.

I still am just amazed at how fast the time has flown by. I know tomorrow it will be Christmas Eve again and I will be saying the same thing a year later. It just goes that fast. Hurry buy your fireworks soon, 4th of July is just in a few days!

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Blogger Kim said...

It is hard to type with tears in your eyes! Can't do it....will come back later.

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

I'm so glad you guys got to see each other and that everything went so well (if too fast!).

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Would you blog something please?

We need some Wub!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home