Friday

So a lady farts on a plane....

God that news story really had me laughing. I just cannot believe that she would choose to call attention to herself by LIGHTING MATCHES! I have also heard that you can bring up to 8 packs of matches on a plane. Now to me this is just plane stupid, pun intended. I do understand the intentions behind the liquid on the plane an as time passes people seem to forget the reasons why we have these new rules and regs. BUT wouldn't you think that matches would be one of those no-no items? Maybe they are and I am talking out of my ass, but not farting. See blogging after a full day of work and at midnight produces some pretty good humor, don't you think?!

Tomorrow night, well tonight.. I am having my office employee's over for a Christmas party. We do not have a formal gathering so I figured grilling steaks out and playing some funny holiday games might be fun. I must be getting to be a dork because I am quite excited about it, or my life has just gotten so boring that stamp collecting could now be a rockin Friday night?!

4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger Scribbit said...

I kind of feel sorry for her, getting all this press over such a stupid thing, at least they haven't printed her name.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger New Texan said...

I think you and Krust should write independent blog posts describing the party... it would be interesting to see how differerent or similar the stories are.

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Hope your party was fun! I hadn't heard much about that lady but that is some funny stuff. I can imagine she was quit distraught at the prospect of flying, but really with everything these days.....matches?

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

The fart lady has been haunting me. I can't imagine how she would ever dare leave the house again--even though her name hasn't been published.

And hope you enjoyed the party and aren't lying around in a post-party coma. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home