Monday

Really? You really can't remember???

I really mean for this post to be quick, but I just know it will be longer than I intend. My office won breakfast from McDonald's. It is a lot more trouble than it is worth, but anyway, we have to sign releases, I make a list and list all the breakfast items available, I mean, who does not already know the fucking menu anyway right? So, they arrive today with our breakfast, it is about 9:30 when they do, I have no clue if they e-mailed someone to let us know they were coming or what. See, I was not involved in this, but got to be the one who coordinated all the paperwork and made the list of who got what. I just made a list so each person could mark what they wanted, but no names, just a tick mark next to the food item. Each food item came with coffee and a hashbrowns, so you know we are dealing with: Egg McMuffin, Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, sausage biscuit, sausage biscuit with egg. Bagel sandwiches, hot cakes and sausage, big breakfast and deluxe big breakfast...you see my point right?

So they deliver it, I tell them to put it in our kitchen area, I am WORKING, therefore do not have time to pass food out. 15 min. goes by, all food still there, people have walked past spoken about it but no one will take the lead to get their food or pass it out. Off I go, to pass it out. I get 4 of the 10 passed out and then we ask one other person, "What did you order?" "Oh, I really don't remember. It has been so long ago, (last week!), and I have slept since then." "But I do know that it is not the big breakfast." REALLY? You don't fucking remember if you ordered a sausage biscuit or what? It is fucking McDonald's for fuck sake!!!

Stupid.fucking.people.

O.K...

On a lighter note, Grey's Anatomy, WOW, what a fucking show. I so LOVE this show. I tried doing the Desperate housewives show, sorry, I really do not like it. It is too weird, surreal, something just does not feel right about it when I watch it. But throw some Grey's Anatomy on and I am all over that shit. I kept telling Scott last night, 9:00 I am watching GA, so well, be ready, I am watching it. I even delay taking my meds so I don't fall asleep. Scott loves to play the game of "Who is your favorite?" He did it when I insisted I watch every Sex in the City from start to finish, (sorry did not have HBO and had to do it in order!) I still cannot answer that question, each and every character has a quality that I love.

WOW, what a freaking show....

Well, that is about all that I have right now, someone else just came in my office and told me they could not remember what they ordered either.....I am in the land of idiots.

9 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Yeah, GA is a pretty good show. One of the few modern shows I like. I promise I'll never get frisky while you're watching it. But as soon as the credits roll...

Love me!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Krust said...

One more thing... I don't want to hear any more shit about the word 'fuck' in my blogs... damn honey.

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger TL said...

It is not the writing of the word that is bothersome, I admit I am very bad with my language, it is the lack of trying to control one self when around a little girl who resembles you so very much...

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Hey, did you stop by my old job today? That would sound about par for the course there......

Oh, I didn't get to watch GA last night, Tivo'd it and will watch it this week with my sister, actually Tivo'd it for her and decided I'd wait for her since we watched it together last week. But I do LOVE the show. Probably my favorite on right now.

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Tacey said...

I totally thought the GA episode was going to end all rosy and everyone survives and all is right with the world, and it kind of did. But also, BOOM, it kinda didn't, poor bomb squad guy.

And my memory sucks... as the munchkin stole many of my brain cells through osmosis during the pregnancy. But free food?!?! I always remember facts pertaining to FREE FOOD!

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

Sorry... the land of idiots is Peoria IL, where I suspect at least 4 of our mock jurors to be crack heads. Good times.

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

have to agree w/ krust...how many "fucks" do you get each post? (i only allow myself one per month--at least, that's what i tell people!) LOL.

Grey's rock!

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger nita said...

GA is awesome and i used to watch DH, but i daresay, here, on your page, that it totally jumped the shark. fast and hard. whew!

and you need to wear a shirt to work that says, "i'm not your mommy. my kids are smart."

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger TL said...

Kim-
You gotta hurry and watch!!


Tace-

I so thought she was going to end up dating the bomb squad dude, he was cute. Then I just got a feeling and boom, pink mist...I don't think I will ever erase those words from my mind.

Steve-
Damn, crack head capital of the world huh? I am starting to think you should write a book.

Little Miss-
I went back and counted, and I think I had 5 in this one. When I am angry and write it just comes out, not proud, hanging head in shame but well, I have no good excuse for my mouth...
haha!

Nita-
I have a shirt that I wear a lot at home because I do not allow screen printed shirts in my office that says "Your village called, Their idiot is missing" But, I like yours too, I gotta find that one and wear it on the weekends.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home