Monday

Saturday @ 5 AM

Yeah, that was the time I finally made it to sleep from Friday night. After my hour long blog post and some blog reading, I crawled back in bed for the 2nd time that evening after getting more international foods vanilla creme drink, (this shit is good! No coffee in it if you are not a coffee fan, like a white hot chocolate drink) Anyway, crawl back in bed, turn on the tv again, watch more, cough and cough and cough more. Get up take more cough meds. Have ANOTHER cough drop. Lay down again, no sleep. Panic starts to set in. Go into the living room and watch 2 hours of Tivo I have missed, plus some other dumb stuff that was on. Decide this is insane and take a Xanax because the anxiety of not sleeping is making me crazy. Last time I looked at the clock it was 5 am on Saturday morning. Woke at 9 am and felt like shit. Nevermind sleeping on the couch is not what it used to be cracked up to be.

Another bonus of Saturday, I lost my voice. Woke up and nothing came out. Told Scott if I had to yell for Syd that day we were out of luck because nothing was coming out of me. It was back on Sunday. But I have this very hoarse raspy voice and today it sounds like I am losing it again. Scott has hit the wall with this virus crap. Today it hit him hard like I told him it would. At least today will be the worst and he should start to feel somewhat better by late tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I have the pink eye now too.

Our house should be condemned.

6 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Hope you're all better soon!

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Oh I am so sorry. I hope since then you have rested and are feeling better. Please tell me you didn't go to work today!!!!!

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Still waiting to feel better. This sucks.

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I had students say they were out last week due to pink eye, and all I could think of was the South Park Halloween episode.

Hope you're feeling better + enjoying the weekend and not turning Pip into a "little limey zombie".

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

I hope you both get to feeling better soon!

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone loves it when i lose my voice.

hahahahhaah*choke*

hope you're feeling better dollface!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home