Tuesday

My teeth hurt

Saturday I woke up and my mouth hurt. I did not have the traditional tooth ache, I had achey mouth and teeth from clenching my mouth shut while I slept. Seems this is my new way of dealing with stress. I have only done this odd behavior one other time in my life that I can recall. All day Saturday my mouth hurt like a motherfucker. So Saturday night I took some medicine to knock my ass out and de-stress myself. It worked my mouth did not hurt on Sunday morning. Monday morning, it was hurting again, I did not take the same medicine on Sunday night. I did last night though. What a nice sleep it was. My teeth hurt so bad that cool water hurts them, breathing hurts them, I need something to prevent the clenching to hurt my teeth. I just envision them cracking to bits. And going to the dentist is right up there with packing on my list of fun things to do. I would really rather not.

I keep telling myself it will all be over soon. Thursday night we will stay at my parents, Scott will be living in a benadryl coma because he is allergic to cats and my parents have 3. Sydney will be in heaven because it will be Gran-Gran and Pop-Pop 100% of the time. I am sure when we move into our new house and they do not come with the applicances she will have something to say about that.

Last night, my parents were over and she wanted NOTHING to do with me. She wanted my Mom, I think it is because she sees me as the lady that chases her around the house to get a clean diaper on and change into night-nights to go to bed. I am the "no fun lady" and my Mom is the "have fun all the time lady." I know this is pay-back for all the things I did wrong as a kid. Boy, oh boy, I will have hell to pay for some of the doozies I pulled on my parents.

When you live on a street for 7 1/2 years, don't you think the mail lady could get the mail in the right fucking box?! Nothing pisses me off more than for them to raise the price of postage and yet, I continue to get shitty mail service. There probably is some law I am breaking by calling my mail service shitty because they are a Governmental entity. Well, f-you mail lady. This is the same mail service that LOST our mail after one vacation, we put it on hold and Scott when to pick it up at the post office as instructed when you put your mail on hold and they lost a whole weeks worth of mail. Yes, lets pay MORE for MORE shitty service. My address has not changed, the address on the envelope was correct, you just lack the ability to match the address with the house...we have our address posted on the front of our HOUSE so if you get confused LOOK UP..... AND MATCH THE FUCKING NUMBERS WITH THE FUCKING NUMBERS ON THE DAMN MAIL. 1=1 2=2 and so on not 3=6..wrong, how much easier does it need to be? Maybe I am missing something here, but really I think not.

Sorry, it just is amazing to me that these are the people who have been known to have the best damn jobs in the world, they kill when they lose their jobs, and yet they cannot match numbers? Really, isn't this one of the first things you learn in pre-school?!

Lord only knows what will happen when we have to put a stop delivery for anything in our name to our house. This should blow their mind.

I think the stress is getting to me...

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Wow, that's quite an outburst. I'm just glad that it's not directed towards me for a change. Woohoo!

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger New Texan said...

Woohoo indeed!

The mail sucks. When I am president, in my First Hundred Days, the US Postal Service will be disbanded in favor of a privatized system.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger TL said...

Where do I cast my vote there Steve??? You have my vote hands down!

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

50 million more or so, and I am in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home