Tuesday

Tired and not done much

Can I officially say I am tired of packing, especially when I have only done one box? Wow, what a whip. I had to pack up a whole box of my prized breakables last night. Well, I did not have to, Scott kept coming in and telling me to go to bed. I could not rest until I had that chore done. I also ended up walking close to 5 miles yesterday. I did not have time to do extra walking on my own but, that is more than what I do in a normal day so I am happy with that. Tonight I hope to walk an extra 2 miles while I watch something I have Tivoe'd. I love Tivo. What did we ever do without it? It is nice to know that I do not have to bust my ass to watch something once I have told my buddy Tivo to season pass that mother.

I finished our taxes last night too. What a fucking whip. All I have to say is that the tax credit they allow for child care, SUCKS DICK.

Doesn't feel like we have been in the process of moving forever. I bet a lot of you are tired of hearing about the dramas of the "big move." I can only imagine the blogs that Scott and I will be writing while we are living with my parents. I am sure Scott's will have to do with the lack of sex he gets..oh wait, then they should not be much different from the ones he does now. Considering how blue he works now and he will not be able to be as brash and harsh as he is in his own home, I bet some of his writings will be down right vile. Oh well, everyone load up on liquor before you read him.

I took some great photos of Syd, bathing in ravioli last night. It will be awhile before I can post any photos, that part of our life has been packed up. Good thing though, one last thing we have to worry about getting packed up.

My Grandfather lives in Northern California. I have written a long time ago about his house and how he was living in utter filth. Well, this past weekend they got him to put his house on the market. The house is right outside of the Napa/Sonoma Valley. He listed this house that you could not pay me good money to stay in. In fact the next "Survivor" should be filmed in that house. The house listed for $ 699,000.00.....yes for a pile of shit....that is how much you pay for a pile of shit in California. Another reason why I don't live there, I cannot even afford shit in California. I just found out he had 3 offers on Sunday, one for 10K under, one for asking, and one for 10K over. All I can say, is thank God this will supply him with enough money to live on from here on out. He still has not made it out to meet Sydney and I hope and pray that he does. He usually makes it out around New Year's but because of all of his Dr. appointments since his stroke I am not sure if he will make it out. I try not to think about it, it really upsets me.

Oh yeah, I have pink eye again, this time in both eyes. I tell you, sometimes I forget who is the kid in our house. I have moments where I cannot see anything due to the eye booger shit floating in my eye. I am using my drops but damn, something has got to give here.

7 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Dang, woman! When are you ever gonna get a chance to catch your breath? In the meantime, your adventures make for entertaining reading--not that I'm not totally sympathetic, of course...;)

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Here is a bright side to moving....maybe when you get out of that house you all can get better!!! I had it in both eyes and strep in college - over spring break so I can totally sympathize!

I hope that your Grandfather gets to meet Syd. As you know, that is all that keeps me sane with my Grandfather's death. I still have his number in my cell phone, I rarely used it but I won't delete it.

I hope when you are at your parents you can take some time for yourself and relax a little in the evenings. I know exactly what you are going through because we moved out of our house right before taxes in 2003 and moved in w/ my in-laws. You should get some peace about 6 months after you are in the new house! :-) Kidding, but seriously, take care of yourself!

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Oh, honey. No need to fret. That "lack of sex" bit has been played out. My balls are a permanent shade of purple.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger TL said...

Gee, you really know how to make a wife feel good there.

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Krust said...

you started it...

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Just as an aside here... when you pull up your page, the first thing your eyes are drawn to are "SUCKS DICK"... and you say I work blue...

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Ravioli bathing... I look forward to those pictures.

All the same, welcome home and back to the world of the (UGH) working!

Have a good 1.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home