Sunday

Vacation time

I am truly relaxed for the first time in months, I am on vacation and I am loving every single minute of it. Even the phone calls I have gotten from work and the issues here and there I have to deal with. I was so afraid yesterday that Scott was not going to make it here to South Carolina, seems that Dallas got kicked in the winter crotch that the ice and rain started yesterday right when it was time for him to go to the airport. Thank God he had the first flight out that morning, 2nd flight was canceled by the time we got there to pick him up. He was late coming in and the damn AA flight update thing that calls my cell phone to let me know did not work to let me know that it was running late. But he is here now and that is all that matters.

Friday we went to see the Biltmore Estate. This place is one of the most incredible places I have ever visited. I have been to Europe twice and seen castles and churches that are just amazing. The Biltmore ranks right up there with these places I have visited. It was amazing, huge, outrageous, just beyond words. Sydney did the tour with us in her stroller, she slept on and off and was so very well behaved. North Carolina the mountains were just breath taking. The trees here are so big and tall. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Visiting my family has been so wonderful too. My Aunt is eating up her time with Sydney and I love being with my Cousin's. Sydney is loving being around her crazy Cousin's and I am just so happy to be with my family.

Life is good.

3 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I am so glad you are having a good time! Enjoy the rest of your trip! I can't believe how cold it got in TX! It was FREEZING here! We didn't get much snow either, which totally sucks when it is that cold!

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

i'm glad you've had a good vacation. I've been working too much to realize what day of the week it is, let alone if it's been a good one!

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

So glad you checked in and that things are going well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home