Friday

Just a few things of note

This morning while getting ready for work I was listening to the radio and two stories really stuck out for me. The first being about the woman who beat the breeder she got a 4 WEEK OLD PUPPY from. The poor puppy did not make it and the buyer beat the breeder with the dead puppy. You can read the details here.

The second is about the woman who saw her ex-boyfriend driving his new girlfriend around in the car next to her. She proceeded to hit the car and come back and ram it some more. You can read the crazy details here, the ending of the whole story is fucking classic!

Oh yeah, GO MAVS!!! Thank God Shaq cannot sink a free throw. But if it makes him feel better, I can't either never been good at the "free" shot. Don't think I ever made one during my lack luster career in high school.

I am counting down the hours until I blow this popsicle stand called work. Next week I am taking at least 4 possibly 5 days off of work. I am so damn ready for it, too bad each fucking day has something planned to take care of or appointments I have not been able to get scheduled.

I have another GD issue with the fucking Internet at work. By God I am NOT paying someone to work while they surf all the job websites here at WORK. I also am not allowing you to load Turbo Tax on the computer to do your taxes and others that you know for profit. FUCK THAT SHIT. So, yesterday I just took the connection off of the computer. I happened to print off a job lead from Career builder that was sent to their COMPANY e-mail and meant to put it in my office. I forgot, so it was on the printer when they arrived to work this AM. Needless to say we have been moping in the office all day, knowing our ass is in a sling and the e-mail is gone. No biggie I have ways of retrieving everything! Get your own computer at home and surf and work at home, but DON'T do it on MY time that I pay you for. I am all for taking some time to surf here and there, it does not bother me, but really...this is a bit too much. Plus I am so damn tired of seeing all the game playing on the GD computer too. So, needless to say, I will be having one of my World Famous write up sessions here in a bit. Where the hell was this class in my management degree plan?

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

3 more for the Mavs and Cuban!!!

the reference to peter brady isn't about my fair brady, it was about peter brady getting mono after the first time he kisses a girl (he sees fireworks). it's a reference to the gal who is coming to visit this weekend.

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger TL said...

Ahh, I see, yeah I was a huge Brady Bunch fan and I remember the fireworks! Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

You get 'em girl! :)

I don't have Internet access at work & was thinking of contacting OSHA about it...but it's probably for the best that I don't have that temptation. It's hard enough for me to get motivated without that distraction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home