Tuesday

Resolutions that suck

When you make a new resolution to not blog at work..it just sucks ass. Seeing that I make the rules and how the fucking computer usage at my job has been so damn out of whack recently I have taken to only looking at my e-mail at work and checking the websites needed to get my damn job done. I hate it, but since my mini vacation last week I have not had a free moment to do anything fun at work and waste time.

Sydney is fucking amazing, she did a somersault on Saturday, two of them, I have no clue where she learned it, but it was incredible. Scott has taught her the baseball signal for sending someone to the bullpen. So if you ask her if we or she needs to go to the bullpen she will tap her forearm with two fingers. Damn it is funny. And she is now doing the Hokey Pokey. As you can tell we are as entertaining as a barrel full of monkeys at our house. Lots of singing from Mommy and Mommy cannot carry a tune if it was in a fucking dump truck. At this moment she is sleeping for the first time on her blow up air bed on the floor. She will be sleeping on this next month while we travel to FL for vacation. I figure she might as well get used to it now if she does it great, if not we will have hell to pay in FL. She sleeps on a floor cot at school now, so well here we go. Next week, I will be packing her bags to send her to college. I just know it.

My throat hurts, the new meds make me not able to sleep without massive amounts of tylenol PM and, the good thing is that I am rarely hungry...hopefully this will cause the extra poundage to fall off.

Go Mavs...Mark Cuban...he is one funny motherfucker.

8 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Somersaults! Soon she'll be picking up all kinds of things from who knows where!

When the little boy I used to babysit started Montessori, his mom and grandma (a.k.a Cranky Boss Lady) started blaming EVERY single bad thing he did on some kid or other at school. "Oh he picked THAT up from Aidan." or "Oh, Cade taught him THAT." That's actually the opposite of what you're doing--here she's doing something cool and you don't know where she got it. I just had to share that about them because it's been cracking me up for a year and a half.

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger New Texan said...

Three f-bombs in one post... did Krust take over? Has there been a coup?

 
At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commiserate with you on the next thing you know you're sending them off to college thing. Ellie's in to 20 questions now and I'm quite sure one of these days it'll be Mom, can I have the car keys? Can I have 20 bucks? Can I date bad boy tommy? Can I get my nipples pierced?

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger TL said...

MM-

So funny! Syd has done a few things that did not make us too happy and her Daddy said, "she needs new friends at school.." Yeah that is going to happen she will be with these kids probably until elementary school and then they all will probably go to the same school!

Steve-

Yeah seeing that I had not posted in a few, it seemed fitting to make up with a few f-bombs. Work has been hell!

Jen-

Yes, it is coming faster than I ever wanted it to. Wasn't it yesterday I was holding Ellie after her Baptism and I was just saying "no" to kids!

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I always said I wasn't going to surf the net at work and always did.......at least your aren't putting nasty pictures (of yourself) on your computer or using it to look for jobs!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

ditto to new texan's comment! LOL.

my "baby" is speaking in full sentences, telling me stories, and telling me she needs to go potty.

wtf? my baby is supposed to stay a baby! (she must have missed the memo)

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

They grow up so fast. Do cherish the hokey pokey!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Mark Cuban was shafted out of his due championship...

You really should check his blog out!

As for not blogging at work, fortunately, I have a teacher's office to blog from when classes are done otherwise, I'd be without Internet at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home