Monday

A letter from my hero

Kim, my BFF wrote this letter to her Mother. Kim has the strength that I admire. The crap that she deals with just makes me love and admire her more. I just do not know how she can go through this battle and still remain sane. She continues to put forth effort and love even when I think it would be harder to just let go. I try as I might to lend an ear and help if I can. She remains strong and I just am in awe of her. I am such a lucky person to be able to call her my best friend. Times like this make the miles that separate us even harder, but it makes our friendship even stronger.

She is my hero. I love you Kimmers!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Wow, you are far too generous. I don't really know how to deal with it actaully. I feel like I squeak through in that dept. It isn't fun to deal with, but I also know millions of people have an alcoholic in their lives.

Thank you though, very much. I am proud to call you my friend and so very, very blessed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home