Monday

Don't wanna do a damn thing

Has pretty much been my motto for work recently! The thought of just going can be such a pain in the ass. I so need that winning lottery ticket!! Things have been busy in our little family life. Scott going here and me there, we meet up in the middle to pass the kid off to one another. Pretty much any free time Scott has he is on the lake fishing, or doing yard work, or washing the cars. That pretty much sums up our weekends, me taking Syd out with me to run the errands I have to get done on the two days away from work.

This week is going to be sweet! Tomorrow night I am going to see The Police, Kim was not able to make it back down for the concert, but she will be here for a weekend next month. I am going with another friend of mine and cannot wait. Four of us are meeting up and then each group of two will go our separate ways to our seats. I won't be close but I will be in the building and that is all that matters!! Wednesday I am taking the day off. I am sure I will be busy doing other things but hopefully I will have a peaceful day just doing things I want to do.

Now if work tomorrow will just fly by I will be in good order.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

The Police--damn, I am so jealous. You're right just being in the same room, breathing air that might've been breathed by them would be amazing. Take notes and be sure to report back! :)

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger nita said...

take pictures.

i love sting. love him.

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it not the most awesome concert ever??? My analogy of it is, here I am 30 yrs old and have reached Mt. Everest of concert going, and not quite sure where to go from here. I know you mentioned it was not beat by your 1st row experience at Kiss, but for me it was the Ultimate Concert Experience and will stay with me forever. I'm so glad you went and we can relive that night for the rest of ours lives...sniff, sniff!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home