Monday

Something I witness weekly

There is a news article here I just found. Scott and I see this pretty much each week and it scares the hell out of me. Not just for the dumbasses on the motorcycles but the drivers like myself that could be witness or possibly a car that is involved in an accident like this. I swear to you we drive this road daily and they do this all the time. It scares the hell out of me.

I am looking forward to the long weekend already. Sad but true! Sydney had a swim birthday party on Saturday. She did OK considering it was a new place and she has never been in the water at a "real" pool by herself. She continues to say things everyday that just crack me up. Recently she told my Mom. "Don't put cheese up your nose." Don't know why she felt she needed to provide us with this news flash but I guess someone at school tried to put cheese up their nose.

Crazy kids!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids have the amazing capacity to fill you with insights you didn't know you needed. I love that about them.

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Misty said...

I echo the comment Jen made as I was about to say the same thing... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home