Monday

Stumped

Just go with me on this for a minute. I have been one of those insane people caught up in all the Anna Nicole drama for a few weeks. Interest died and then she was buried (a month later!) and today they come out with the autopsy report. They ruled the death an accidental overdose. If you have a nurse in your room how exactly do you have an accidental overdose? When I read the headline and it said that there was no evidence of foul play. OK, we know that she is no rocket scientist but how can you rule it accidental if she has a nurse on her staff and she OD's? I guess if you want to get "technical" and say she was dumb as rocks and did not know that mixing pills, pain killers, sleep aids and other various medications could cause you to die, then OK lets rule her cause of death: Stupidity

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I agree with you so much on this. If they believe her death was an accidental overdose, then they have to believe that Daniel's death was also. If they believe all that, then they have to believe that there deaths so close together was also accidental...

I think the only stupid people are the coroners and the police. I don't think Howard Stern did it - but I do think the body guard and the nurse were in on it together...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home