Thursday

T-minus 3 hours

Till Grey's Anatomy thriller of a three part series ends. Yeah, get over it, I am so hooked to this show. I seriously have not had it this bad for a show in a LONG time. Each twist and turn has me biting my nails like the girl I am. All you Men that bash I don't want to hear it. I have taken part in enough super bowl parties and hockey play off games and world series to have my one vice. The kicker is that a sports season is way longer than a seasons worth of a tv show. And for the love of GOD the hockey play off season goes from December to August...well it seems that way at least.

So is Mer dead? We saw pink mist last week and I know Denny is there. What will this meeting mean? God the suspense can't you feel it?! Yeah I know, I cannot wait too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

I have no problem with Grey's Anatomy, as long as it it watched by females only. Guys that watch it need to find time between getting their toenails done and picking sand out of their vaginas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home