Monday

The headache that just keeps on giving

Right now for the past almost 48 hours I have been suffering with a headache. Nothing will touch it, nothing that I have will touch it. I was in bed yesterday all day in pain and slept that was the only thing that did not cause pain, when I could sleep. And today I have gone the whole day drank coffee, taken beyond enough tylenol and it still hurts beyond belief. It feels like my neck has been compressed into my spine that someone needs to pull my head off of my neck. Maybe I have strained my neck but whatever it is it fucking hurts. So bad that when I eat I feel like I am going to be sick. Such a fun way to spend a Sunday and your Monday at work. Fun, fun fun!

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Yuck, sorry to hear about your headache. I had one on Friday, I was lucky enough to have some percocet on hand and heal myself ;)

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I have suffered migraines for a very long time so I can sympathize with you. I hope that you can find something to help, it may hurt like a bitch but try an icepack on your neck!

Feel better! (big hugs)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home