Monday

Disgust beyond words

OK, today is a really shitty fucking day. But out of all the damn drama and usual crap that I deal with at work day in and day out, I think this is the main reason for all of my anger. I am so upset, angry, and just not amazed but freaked out. I am not one to sit in my cloud of everything is wonderful in the world and I know shitty stuff happens, but this is really bothering me. I really think the boys that did this should have the shit beat out of them daily. I just am beyond sensible words on this matter.

WTF!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Wow! I hadn't heard anything about that. Tthat is disgusting. How astounding (for lack of a better word) that they refer to the two teenagers as "Mr. ____" in the news reports. Really? They deserve that much respect?

Sorry you are having such a bad day! Hope it gets better!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Undercover Angel said...

That's horrible! I don't blame you for being upset - I'm upset too.

I really hope your day gets better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home