Thursday

Throat hurts send meds stat!

For some glorious reason I have gotten sick. I am sure it has nothing to do with the freaky ass weather that we have had during the past month. Snow the weekend of Easter, hot during the week, cold weekends and now possibly spring weather. There are these pretty yellow flowers blooming everywhere and I am so afraid that is part of the reason I feel so crappy. Sunday I had no voice, this seems to be the new trend, first day of illness no voice the remainder froggy but a voice. My ear and throat are hurting on and off and lack of sleep makes it 100000000 times worse. But I did sleep last night, freaking amazing.

We are getting geared up for the crawfish boil this weekend. We will be boiling well my Dad will 250 pounds of crawfish and it is a great time. Of course I would be sick!! I have been on vacation starting yesterday and only spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone with work!!! Yeah something has got to give here! Sister in law and her boyfriend are on their way from NY. They were scheduled to arrive at 11'sh this AM. Well, now that has changed thanks to the airlines. They will now be arriving at 4 pm today. Nothing like losing almost a whole day!!!

Syd is trying my patients. At times I think all I am doing is fucking this up. I get so damn frustrated and know that I have to stick to the rules set forth, but fuck!! Get a clue kid, sit for 2 min and don't jack around for 10 and we will be done!!! God it can be overwhelming....

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not fucking it up, I promise. You are a rockin' mommy and Syd is here on this earth to make you lose your patience. That's their purpose. Until they're about 25, I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home