Monday

Older we get the sicker we are?

Every time I turn around it seems like I have this sinus irritation that causes me to hack and feel miserable for about 5 days. Trying to tend to a 2 yr old while feeling like you have been run over by a truck can get a bit defeating at times. I keep stating the positive even when I am frustrated and want to kick her 2 yr old butt. Nothing brings out the 2 yr old in an adult like a 2 yr old. God I love her so much but at times I just want to look her in the eyes and say "DO IT THIS WAY!!!!, IT WILL SAVE US SO MUCH TIME AND BE EASIER!!" But if you do this you get a fit beyond fits. And the "No I do it!" Screaming match. I was such a better parent before I had a child. I am so lucky, but frustration should be a new parental illness. I would love to be able to call in to work and say "Sorry I won't be in today, I am suffering from frustration of dealing with a 2 yr old." Do you think FMLA would cover this?

I truly hope that my feeling like crap and just utter zombie like state yesterday did not rain on Scott's Father's Day. I was able to leave work early on Friday, not exactly at the time I wanted to but I did and we went fishing. I seriously love to fish. I don't know what it is about it, maybe that you have to concentrate and literally that is the only thing you can focus on when you are fishing. It rests my mind. Scott and I would do a lot of fishing before we had Sydney. Many weekend evenings we would go down to the dock and sit and fish for the evening. It was nice just to be outside and just relax. I do miss that, now if I have some spare time I seem to want to squeeze in some extra sleep! But we did fish on Friday and that was great, and that is what Scott had asked for as his Father's Day gift.

I have had two weekend off from my Tastefully Simple party schedule. I feel out of the loop and like a sales failure. My sales last week were zero and I really need to sell something this week to boost my self-esteem. I also need one more recruit!!! Then I am a team leader, I think that is the title, anyway. Any one want to sell food? I have a party on Saturday afternoon and I am working this one as a fund raiser for a friend that is doing the Breast Cancer three day. She has to raise $ 2,200.00 for herself to walk, not to mention the same amount for each of her team members. So we are doing this party as a fund raiser for her team. 10% of the sales dollars will go to her team. I hope it goes well for her.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Krust said...

I had a wonderful Father's Day. Friday made it even that much more enjoyable.

I can't believe you aren't talking the smack like you do at home about me not catching any fish!

Thanks baby. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home