Tuesday

Breathe in breathe out...

At times I ehat my job. Sorry, I just love that show "Everybody Loves Raymond." It is a reference to one episode. I found stuff on work property that did not belong and had to take action. Offensive stuff, took action of the situation and then was threatened by my actions. My actions were just and sound in regards to company property and I was threatened with legal action by this third party in the matter. It pissed me off, I was livid because my actions were being threatened. It makes me mad, sad, and angry to have to be put in positions in my life like this but I guess this is why I do the job that I do. If anyone of you that I post with often want to hear more of my story, e-mail me.

Now, I hate confrontation, I really don't know anyone who really likes it, but when faced with matters that require action I have to say I am pretty good at getting things done quickly and effectively.

Henceforth, I am keeping things about myself a bit more close to the cuff. Not wanting to be as open as before possibly, and it sucks because I should have an outlet to voice what I feel but well, I also have to think about my well being and my family first and foremost. Maybe things will change, who knows, but well, lets just go this for now.

9 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Oh, I am sorry it came to this. Know that you are right in your decisions and I have no doubt you handled it perfectly and with dignity.

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Sorry you're going through some rough crap.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger New Texan said...

hang in there!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Krust said...

I'll be happy to skullfuck anybody that gives you any grief about this whatsoever. If a disparaging word is uttered to you, I better know about it.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Hang in there! Hope things get better soon.

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Well I ehat it all on your behalf--if that helps at all (and I loved that episode, too)! Hang in there!

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

if there's one thing I've learned from my new found job...change will never occur because of conflict. It takes persistance and patience.

an awe, what a sweet husband you have! ; )

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

*btw, I know how you feel, even if I don't know the situation...I feel I've told myself the same thing.

 
At 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey . i LOVE confrontation so if krust needs someone to ride shotgun and dispose of the bat, lemme know.

((((((hugs)))))))
[[[[[[[finger to whomever's bugging you]]]]]]]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home