Saturday

A Perfect Friday

Yesterday I spent the day with Kim. We had a fantastic time, we had coffee, we shopped for our children, we had lunch, we shopped more for our children and then we had coffee again. We had tons of conversation and had a great dinner out with our families together. Little Man is HUGE! He is talking up a storm and he let me cuddle him towards the end of the evening and I got to kiss his chubby little cheeks. I miss him so!!! He says elbow like it is nothing...it just floors me! And the end of the evening the tears set in. I will see her tomorrow as she heads back home, she will come by and drop the porta crib and the stroller off, I will kiss them all good-bye again. Keep them in your thoughts as they travel home please.

Before I met up with Kim, she called me and said "You have to read Masked Mom's blog, I am not going to tell you why, but read it before you log off." So off I go to Masked Mom's Blog. And boy howdy! I was named as her "Perfect Post" for March 2006. For my "The Meltdown" post. Wow, I was floored, it just topped my Friday off to be just Perfect. Never mind while Kim and I were out my office called me 7, I think, yes I will go with 7 times. A few of the phone calls were needed but about 5 of them were not. At one point Kim even said, "I am getting tired of hearing from them." Kim is my validator, she validates my thoughts over and over. She makes me feel like I am not going crazy. She has a hard job.

Tuesday we have our final walk through on the new house. We were over there today, there are quite a few cosmetic things that need to be taken care of. I know that they will get done, Friday we sign the papers at Noon, and at 2 pm I will be officially broke. Stay tuned for breaking news, unless we win the lottery tonight. Scott got two quick picks, odd because we rarely play the lottery. I guess the doom of the upcoming house note is getting to him. Probably that new 3 Series BMW he showed me in his Car and Driver is what is really getting to him.....That man has more I wanna's than a 4 year old little girl.

I hope to post new photos of the house soon. Oh yeah I took Kim by the new house too, to show her that next time she visits we will have tons of room for her, and the other boarders we will be taking in to help with the house note....

3 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger Krust said...

Glad you had a great time. You desperately needed a day like that.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

I know the BROKE feeling after buying a house. Ugh. I love that part when you're signing and they show you your interest in 30 years. I think ours was like $175,000 in interest we are paying. Good lord! LMAO

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I had an absolute blast and wouldn't have traded that day for anything! Starbucks twice was great!

I am exhausted from the drive and getting ready to induce a Benadryl coma! :-) Good sleep!

I miss you terribly already! Thank you for introducing Little Man to Elmo, we'll never be the same!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home