Thursday

Illiterate Comments

Making this post could be the beginning of my demise. I have been catching up on my blog reading and seems that every comment I make comes out like illiterate garbage. I look like some backwoods hick that cannot use verb tenses correctly or spell worth a shit. I am so fucking tired. My head is swimming with dizziness and I know it has got to be due to lack of sleep. I am going to bed early but unless I crash as soon as I walk in the door, I don't see getting over this anytime soon. I keep thinking possibly this weekend but, well the weekend is already pretty much booked up with activities.

Saturday is Scott's birthday. Because of the move and new house it has gotten shoved to the back burner and I have got to get my thinking cap on about what to do to mark the occasion. Besides having my parents and a friend over for dinner I am drawing a blank, oh yeah making a chocolate cake too. At least that is my plan right now...

So, my point, if I have made a comment on your blog and it seems clueless, illiterate and lacking a point, I apologize.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Kim said...

You are too funny! Don't worry, we don't expect much since we know how sleep deprived you are.

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

This is the blogosphere... we write it like we speak it. As long as we're close, damn the punctuation and the order.

This is coming from an English teacher.

Have a great holiday!!!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger TL said...

Thanks Dan!!! You made my day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home