Tuesday

Made me laugh

This made me laugh. Then the comments made by Bonds made me laugh even more.

Sorry, I just don't like him and if you think he is not a roids user, you are living with your head in the sand.

Now for something that did not make me laugh. Murphy's Law is alive and well in my office. I have already had one office member have to leave for one family emergency, now another one has to leave. What does not make me laugh, I have to leave early today for the final walk through and I have had this planned for what, almost two months now? Sometimes I feel like someone LIKES shitting on my plans. Oh well, nothing I can do about any of it, I have to go to the final walk through, I am just waiting for a bombshell to hit on Friday TRYING to fuck up the signing of the papers...

You would think, for someone who was asleep before 9 PM last night I would be in a better mood. Why does the time change take me about 3 days to adjust? I like it getting dark later, I don't feel like such a shitty Mom coming home when it is still light outside. What is crazy is putting Syd down for bed when the sun is just starting to set. 8 PM is her normal bed time. Sometimes I let her stay up a little later, these times usually have a screaming child put into her crib. So, happy child to sleep=8 PM, unhappy child to sleep= anything later than 8 PM.

One other thing, my new recent television indulgent has been "Supernanny." Last night, I swear to God, the parents of the children on this show, they totally forgot that they were the PARENTS. I don't like to have to correct Sydney, I get no enjoyment out of being a so called "mean" person, but I'll be the meanest SOB in the world if it prevents her from turning into these monsters they had on last night. Parents afraid to correct their children, WTF? These are the people I want to ask "Why the hell did you have kids?" Where did you read it was going to be all roses and sunshine? Fucktards. At least they figured out that they needed help....what about the people who never figure it out?!

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger nita said...

i caught supernanny last night. those parents had to be stoned. but that kid running down the road in his socks? i was hysterical laughing! hahahahaha, run boy, run!

and. i met bonds in montreal a few years ago. very nice. i'm not kidding. a gentleman :)

but a total roid head, i'd imagine...

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger TL said...

I thought it funny too him running down that road, plus it looked like a gravel road and I kept thinking, "Doesn't that hurt his feet?"

I am glad that Bond's was a gentleman, he needs something good in his corner.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Never met Bonds...or watched "Supernanny." I'm always ascared to watch those shows for fear of seeing something I've been doing wrong all these years!

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

The only 2 players who used to suck as human beings worse than Bonds (and not have played for the Yankees - thus making them hatable, just because) were Albert Belle and Ty Cobb. Now, I just don't know.

The reality is that most players juiced or did something extra to compete. Baseball just doesn't want to know - no matter what it claims or says.

However, unlike Mcgwire and Sosa who reached out to the fans, Bonds has pissed all over their cornflakes and deserves, syringes and whatever other flaming bags of dog poop that come his way.

Really.

Have a great 1.
Go BoSox. Go Cards.

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

That couple on Supernanny last night, I know them!! LMAO! The woman is our Pediatrician's nurse!!! Did you see her wearing her scrubs every once in a while. I couldn't believe how pushed over she was by those 2 younger boys. Supernanny filmed that just about 2 months ago here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home