Thursday

Bring in the whiz because here is the cheese....

Last night, maybe I was as my husband would put it "waxing poetic" but I watched something on TV and I felt this persons pain. I left feeling very sorry for this person and truly thinking they were blindsided. Quite possibly just the way my ex-husband was when I told him I wanted a divorce. I don't know but to watch this, I truly felt the pain that was coming through his eyes. I am talking about the MTV special with Nick Lachey "What's Left of Me".

I will admit I watched Newlyweds the first season and walked away a lot of times wondering how can someone be so damn dumb. And, hats off to the man because when moments like that spouted he must have really loved her because he just would shake his head and wonder. I sat and watched the first half of this show that MTV is touting and I really and truly believe that Nick Lachey had no clue that anything was wrong in his marriage. He talks about the pain of the past few months and how he wrote 80% of the album after news of the separation hit the press. He recorded the title track the night before the news hit. And to listen to the words, I think a life experience like this would prompt this song. Maybe I am being a girl, maybe I am being snowed, maybe I can feel a bit of the pain from having one marriage fail, but I really felt that he was hurting and does still love his wife. A few times I was close to tears listening to him talk, he was always very nice and admits he loves Jessica. My thoughts, Jessica you fucked up. I think he would be happy to have a family and live out of the spotlight for the remainder of his life if that option was given to him. I see a grown man hurting and a little girl who is sowing her wild oats that possibly should have popped her cherry years ago before she broke this man's heart. Maybe I am partial to the sports loving, beer drinking, hunky guy, that when he talks about his feelings makes me think of my husband. Not the brash one that posts on his blog, but the one who feels and loves me like no one else can. I am watching this show and all I can think is, God, I love my husband so much and I hope I never cause him pain like this.

I know very cheesy but well, I was in a moment. Hats off Nick, everything I heard from your new album I really liked and I think I will be buying this one. I could care less if I fall in with the teenage girls that scream that they love him. I am doing it because I think the words to the songs I heard were hard core feelings at the time of pain in his life and yet he made some beautiful music out of this pain. You Go Nick!

And now new things I love that my husband will hate:

  1. Real housewife's of Orange County
  2. Tiara Girls, New MTV show, guaranteed hate of my husband

It is a short list I know but it has been a bad week!! I know Scott will H-A-T-E the new MTV show for these reasons: It is on MTV, it is a reality show, it is about beauty pageants, it is on MTV and he hates MTV. Did I say he hates MTV, I just want everyone to know that he hates MTV.

In other news Brittany is pregnant again, can California Child Protective Services go ahead and take possession of her womb since she is doing such a STELLAR job of raising Sean Preston?! I heard that the baby fell off the bed twice, yes twice not to mention the falling out of a high chair. Damn, how many chances does someone get to fuck up a kid. I guess in Cali you get a lot, even with money they cannot buy good child care. Where is her Mother? Hell, isn't she strapped to Brit for the $$$ can't she help the poor dumb ass that does not know what causes pregnancy? I mean look at K-Fed, to me just looking at him should work as birth control. Nasty nasty nasty. To me he looks like someone who just smells like B.O., old stale cigarettes and beer or whiskey. Really Brit, bottom of the barrel.

9 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I had no idea that special was on.....off to find out when it is on again and set the TIVO. Also have to set the TIVO for the daytime emmy's tomorrow night!

I don't mind being lumped in with all the teenage girls either. I love him and the new song!

I haven't seen the other two shows but love Super Sweet 16, of course Husband hates all those shows too so he and Scott would get along great!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

the worst part for Nick had to be pretending that Ashlee is talented... now that is a sign of love.

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

I think both Jessica and Brittany prove you don't have to live in a trailer park (or ever have lived in a trailer park) to be totally trailer park.

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger TL said...

Oh Steve, now that is FUNNY! Thanks for the giggle!

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger Krust said...

MTV fucking sucks. The best part of Ashlee went down her daddy's leg and I'm beginning to think that the best part of Jessica was on the sheets.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger TL said...

Now no need to get all gross and graphic there Krust.

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Man I missed that special. UGH! I wanted to see it! I'm sure they're going to rerun it.

As for Britney, no kidding about possesion of her womb. She's so careless. Did you hear she was out to sue the manufacture of the highchair now?? Yeah like she needs the money. She's just out to try and make it look like it's their fault.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

That you know Britney's kid's middle name is scary.

I think MTV is horrid as well, but I admit to liking Pimp My Ride. I think it's because I see XZibit as the African American version of my cousin David. Don't even ask.

Nick Lachey actually screwed up way back when. He made the lesser Jessica sign a prenup saying she wouldn't take him to the cleaners in the result of a divorce... go figure. He doesn't seem to be doing that bad though - hanging out with Matt Leinart, partying like a fiend. However, nobody deserves to see their family ended. Sad, sad, sad. Really.

Have a great weekend whatever it is that you end up doing! Spring has sprung! Enjoy it all!

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooboy.

i wish that they had stayed together and one of them was sterile. sorry, stupid people bug me and those two ... jeesh!

anyway...i read that brit was preggers and knew it when she was partying *drinking and smoking* all over vegas last month. she's completely done. stick a fork in it. wear gloves ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home