Wednesday

I just sent this via e-mail

"Yet again, I visit and my order of what I have placed cannot seem to be filled correctly. 5 out of the last 5 visits have been filled incorrectly. Please do not offer advertising campaigns about ordering what you want how you want it if you cannot fill this expectation of the customer. It just is not fair. I have had my fill of free food from this location because each visit they screw it up. Tammy was my order taker and filler and it was yet again not correct. What gives?! Name should be Whatajoke. I give up."


Mind you I had a longer e-mail written out but they limit your comments to 1000 characters. Fucking bastards. I T-R-Y to be kind to people no matter what job they have, each person who works hats off to you buddy because we all are working for that one common goal, provide for our families. But FUCK, there must be a reason why a grown person works fast food, in this case, they are scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel with this group of people. I am not kidding about the last 5 visits being wrong. Really, I cannot remember when we have gone there and it has been right. I joke about going to the Wendy's up the street, everyone in the establishment speaks Spanish, but I tell you they have the fastest serve time and I have never had the problem in getting my order filled correctly. REALLY. And the person who filled my order today is as white as I am. Maybe it is because at Wendy's they try harder? That should be their next slogan, "We try harder."

So, ate my Whataburger Jr. without cheese, I ordered cheese. I explained to the other person I got lunch for that they could have my onion rings, since they forgot his small fries. Oh and one other thing, I waited for 10 min for my order, I ordered onion rings, asked for ranch dressing for my onion rings, that will be 27 cents, please, even after I waited for 10 min. Time is money and I am not wasting anymore of either there.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Krust said...

You're funny when you're pissed off. That's why I always laugh when you're mad at me.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger TL said...

And that comment is not to make me mad either?

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Sorry they can't get your order right. We have a Taco Bell like that here, something is always missing. It is frustrating and I think they know they can get away with it because we are taking the food out of the establishment to eat.......fuckers.

Free food only goes so far!

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger New Texan said...

The term "fucktard" came from a McDonald's encounter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home