Monday

Just had to steal it

Thanks Mrs. Marcos for this list! I read hers and thought how fun it sounded. If your not into lists about ME then skip this post. Inquiring minds want to know, and I am here to tell!

3 names you go by:

  1. Wub
  2. The Wub
  3. She's the boss

3 screen names you have gone by

  1. Millie
  2. thewub
  3. wub96is



3 things you like about yourself

  1. hard work ethic
  2. willingness to not let things beat me
  3. my height

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself

  1. lacking math and spelling skills, it just does not come easy to me
  2. self doubt
  3. gaining weight

3 things that scare you

  1. my child dying before me
  2. losing my spouse
  3. snakes

3 things you're wearing right now

  1. red shoes
  2. a cross
  3. clothes (shirt, jeans, and undergarments)

3 of your favorite bands/artists

  1. Def Leppard
  2. Sting or The Police
  3. Oasis

3 of your favorite songs at present

  1. Wonderwall/Oasis
  2. Rock of Ages/Def Leppard
  3. The Reflex/Duran Duran

they all make me think of great times in my life, I could care less if they are old!


3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months

  1. Cooking for a profit
  2. being a recipe tester
  3. maybe get a tatoo??? probably not though

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)

  1. forgiveness
  2. honesty
  3. fidelity

2 truths and a lie (no particular order)

  1. I live less than three miles from my ex-husband and he has no clue
  2. I swore I would never have children
  3. I lost my virginity on my wedding night
    (which one is the lie?)

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal

  1. height
  2. eyes
  3. arms

3 things you just can't do

  1. Like/enjoy/laugh at British Comedy...snore!
  2. drink milk...ugh! Gross
  3. stop worrying about something, anything!


3 of your favorite hobbies

  1. cooking
  2. reading
  3. shopping

3 things you want to do really badly right now

  1. win the lottery
  2. sleep
  3. eat lunch

3 careers you've considered

  1. police officer
  2. chef
  3. teacher

3 places you want to go on vacation

  1. Belize
  2. Virgin Islands
  3. Hawaii again!!!

3 kids names (either boy or girl)

  1. Brett
  2. Riley
  3. Regan

3 things you want to do before you die

  1. See my child graduate college, marry, and have children in this correct order!
  2. Hold my grandchild
  3. make a difference


3 people who have to take this quiz

  1. anyone who wants to
  2. anyone who cares to
  3. does not matter to me

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Oh my gosh! Three things that scare you? That's my exact list!

and two truths and a lie...um, swearing you'd never have children?

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger TL said...

Yeah, scary scary shit. As for my lie, I am not telling....yet. I will but just not yet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home