Monday

And it is OVER!

Another baseball season has ended...wooo hooo!!! I must say I am very proud of the Boston Red Sox. Being that I live with a Die Hard BoSox Fan it is easy to get caught up in the excitement of seeing a team that people bagged on for years come back and show their shit. Very proud. And THANK GOD, baseball is over. I could learn to possibly really like the game, but it can be so damn slow and boring at times. I have been known to go to a Texas Rangers game and ask if I could read a book. YAWN! And the fact that baseball is on every freaking night and the number of games played is just really a bit too much for my baseball appetite. I am sure in just a few weeks I will hear "Pitcher and catchers report in 97 days!" And it starts all over again.

I think from here on out till Christmas I will not know if I am coming or going. I am just that busy, and I LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home