Sunday

Only 15 more weeks of regular season football...yeehaw!!!

Football whips my ass. I am so tired of it already and we are only in week two. Nevermind that tomorrow night is a DOUBLE Monday night football night. Nevermind that dear lovely husband plays fantasy sports and we seem to have to keep up to date on all games at all times. Fantasy Baseball is still in full swing, football is up and running and in a few weeks we will have the be all and end all with the Fantasy Hockey Draft!!!!

Last year was cherry since we actually had a break due to the hockey strike. Now, mind you I love a good hockey game myself, and can really get into a good game here and there, but the animal comes out of my husband when hockey is on the television. This year it will be interesting seeing how dear sweet baby girl goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 PM each night. The yelling will have to not take place. Mind you I have witnessed this man standing up dancing in front of the TV flipping off another team or player and yelling in a whisper (don't ask yes it is possible) at the TV. Also standing up and jumping around. This behavior usually happens when I fall asleep on the couch while he is watching. I think I would die laughing if I was not so tired.

Oh yeah, lets not forget when the Aggies play, seeing that dear husband is a former Aggie, we have to stand up and WHOOP after every touchdown. I do get a kiss after every touchdown, that is nice but the behavior is strange. Aggies are a breed of their own, don't try to figure it out just go with it. Don't even get me started on my first trip to Midnight Yell....It was...Different? School spirit is great, but this is almost cultish. God love him he is packed full of spirit, no matter what the sport...Accept Nascar...THANK GOD!

5 Comments:

At 10:45 PM , Blogger Tacey said...

I'm an international football widow; my hubby watches NFL and CFL (Canadian Football League). He watched 4 different games today, I think!

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger TL said...

UGH!!! I feel your pain there Tace!

 
At 5:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear wife. You better get used to the Aggie stuff. Our daughter's blood runs deep maroon baby! And for the record, there are no former Aggies, only former students. Once an Aggie, always an Aggie. So there.

Just like you get your jollies out of some 15 yr old spoiled biotch on My Sweet Sixteen, I get all jazzed by sports. You have MTV and all that mindless, society-warping, Generation F, holier than thou, "We're making a difference in the world" liberal shit and I have good ol' wholesome American football and baseball. What's more socially redeeming and entertaining, Red Sox-Yankees playoff games or some dumb teenage whore all pissed off cuz she doesn't want to be seen showing up at a party in an Acura... Good Lord. Shut the fuck up. You barely have pubes and now your trying to demand that Beyonce, Nelly, and (insert any hip-hop POS here) perform at your 16th birthday party. Eat some fucking cake, wear your stupid hat , and pipe the fuck down.

Sorry for the rant. I hate that fucking show. Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. I'd rather watch some Meredith Baxter Birney movie on Lifetime. Even a Wedding Story marathon. Anything. Put a railroad spike in my forehead. I don't care. Just make it stop.

Oh, by the way...

Love you!

Hehe...

 
At 7:26 AM , Blogger TL said...

A friend of mine wanted to know if you could write a reponse without saying "fuck" three times? Dirty mouth there dude...

 
At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck no.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home