Thursday

Santa and Sweetie Claus




These are my parents. Tell me my Daughter is not going to have EVERYTHING in the world. My Dad thought that he needed to have a Santa suit since he now is a Grandpa. Actually, my Mom had to rent one again, they do it a lot, for her work and she figured instead of renting it would be a better financial bet to just buy one. Her boss said fine, but my Dad said no, he feels he needs it. That way, her work can use it for free, and he has it for that one time of year. My Mom dressed up as Sweetie Claus, yes I know you have no idea who that is, she made it up, she said she was Santa's Sister. She is creative like that, and she was Sweetie for work. I, for my work, I was Bitchy Claus, just because that is what I am best at.

HA! HA! HA!

8 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger Krust said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger TL said...

Thanks, I hate spelling......

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

hahah, bitchy claus! I am SO THERE!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Masked Mom said...

Can we all be Bitchy Clauses together?

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger TL said...

Yes we all can be Bitchy Claus...because of Bitchy Claus everything gets done on time to have a Merry Christmas!

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Kim said...

I think every woman that is married or has children becomes bitchy claus then. If you ask my husband, I have been competing for that title all year!

Well, to all the bitchy claus', relax enough to have a Merry Christmas yourselves!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger nita said...

*i* was crackhead claus because my mother-in-law made that awesome fluff fudge and i ate so much i was shaking and naseous. yay holidays!

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger TL said...

Pass some fudge fluff this way Nita. Here here Kim I so agree!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home